Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Among other things...

Two more days and it's the weekends again. I'm already thinking how I'm gonna spend my weekends. Have a couple'o things on my mind but let's just see (smile). Right now, typing from my company's training room along with a couple of other guys. Had to undergo "re-training" for my new job description. With it comes new application/software to learn. It's gonna be tough, but I'm good with all the coming challenges. Sometimes I do need to be stretched a bit in order for me to get outta my temporary rut. Schedule wise, it's a little bit like going back to a normal job since it's a Mon-Fri kinda of thing.

This past month has been good in many ways, I've learned that there are good people out there who are willing to listen and spend time with you, even to the point of boring them to death with the same rants over and over again. It's time for me to go back to being "normal", excuse me for that term. I know I've been quite "abnormal" for the past three months or so. It's still hard in many ways, but I'm on my way.

No comments: