Friday, July 07, 2006

Half asleep, half awake

I rise from my bed with eyes half close, the coldness of the wind outside my window embraces me from within. Sleep came like a turtle in slow motion, I am still wishing that I woudn't feel so alone. Each day has it's moments of bliss, but there are days when you just wish time doesn't have to exist. Well, time and chance happens to us all, sometimes we rise and sometime we do fall. The rains has come, the crisp cold air of the season has dawn. May the rain wash everything anew, and the winds blow away all the hollow years. Yes indeed, these are the seasons of my life. Everything comes and goes, everthing changes like the seasons. I basked in the richness of all these experiences, I breath in everything and I delight in the richness of being alive. Yes, let the rains come and let them wash over me. As the seasons change, then so shall I.

No comments: