Monday, July 03, 2006

After the weekends

Here I am once again in front of my PC at work. Things didn't go as I planned during the weekends. I didn't go to Bagiuo as planned, I didn't even go to the movies. Well how did I spend my weekends you ask? I stayed home, I know typical boring me. I stayed home and had my very own movie marathon right in my own room. I bought a bunch of dvd's and watched all of 'em, got myself some snacks and allowed the tube do it's work, taking me away to imaginary lands, courtesy of Hollywood of course.

Well, here is the list of the films that I watched.

1.) Black Hawk Down (so you'll know how crazy Islamic extremists can be)

2.) V for Vendetta (the line.."the people should not be afraid of their government, the
government should be afraid of their people" really gets to me)

3.) Munich (one of the best films I've seen this year. Steven Spielberg of course)

4.) Aeon Flux (Stylish, science fiction flick)

5.) Sleepless in Seattle (now I have watched this movie like a million times, but this classic
never
ceases to entertain me. I love Seattle and I would really want
to visit it in
the future).

No comments: