Friday, June 30, 2006

Weekend Escapade plans

Weekends are here again and I'm thinking of how to spend it. First on my list.

A trip to the summer capital. Now don't laugh at me please, I have been out of the country many many times but I've never been to Baguio, that is why a day trip up the mountains might be a pretty good option. I'm planning to go there alone but several friends wanted to tag alone, well I guess thats better. It might get a bit lonely up there with all the lovebirds all over the place, the romantic scenery..well it's best to bring in some people with me.

Watch Superman at the Imax theater, now I've been to an IMax before in the States and it was really cool, but they say that the one at the Mall of Asia is one of the biggest plus I have been a huge superman fan since I was a kid, I'm very interested about the hunk that just replaced Christopher Reeves, girls are raving about him, whats new? don't know if he's as good as they say he is. Let's just see.

Go shopping and get a new haircut, hmm..I really sound like a metrosexual talking about this stuff in my blog. But well, this might also do me some good since it'll temporarily blow the lonely blues away. By the way, its salary day! Which reminds it's also time to pay the bils. Oopps more calls.

No comments: