Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Almost time to go home...

It's 5:34, another half an hour and I'll be on my way home. It has been a good sales day once again for me. I guess, my being irritated was uncalled for. Ahh, thats just me, the ever impatient James Yee, always wanting things to be accomplished at the right time and with no delays.
All these customers throwing in all their credit card numbers and everything, it'll make you dizzy quite a bit. But well, the satisfaction of a sale being closed and the satisfaction on being able to help customers with their technical concerns is a reward in itself..the best thing is! you get paid for it. I am learning to appreciate the simple things in life all over again. To have a job, to just wake up in the evening and take a shower, put on some fresh clothes, listen to music on my way to work. I'm tired of thinking about the complexities of my life. I'm tired of thinking and wondering what could have been's and what might have been's. Ms. Morrisette was indeed correct when she told us that "life has a funny way of sneaking up to you when you think everythin's okay and everything goin' right and that life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face". This journey will get more interesting, I know it. After all I know that after everything that has happened, at the end of the day there is just one truth that I cling to, that God is still very much in control of everything and that everything will be alright. I'll be okay. I'm going to enjoy my journey, I'll breathe the air, I'll sing, I'll try to live with gusto cuz you know what, I have only one life to live and it's too short to be complicated.Ooops, its time to go home. I hear something calling me, can you hear it? It's my bed, hehe. See you soon. Let's enjoy life together shall we?

No comments: