Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The only constant thing in this world is change

It's funny how I seem to talk about change a lot as if I was an expert on the subject. But the truth is, it is as alien to me as everybody else. The statement above is correct, the only constant thing in this world is change. Life as we know is continually flowing, constantly in flux. In the end, it is up to us if we can adjust to the movement of the tides of life. The bigger the change, the bigger the opportunities to grow, to expand. The view really is different when you're on the outside looking in. Change may seem wearisome at times especially for those of us who are looking for permanence in this ever moving world of ours. Nevertheless, we must learn to embrace it for us to survive.

Moving to a different topic. This will be a temporary home for my thoughts for awhile. I will be returning to my old home soon, but for now, this blogsite will cradle these thoughts and the forthcoming ones as well. Lets start making some new memories shall we?. New good ones.

No comments: