Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Farewell to the Yumsy

I woke up this afternoon, the buyer for the Yumsy finally came and finalize the payment. By the way, the Yumsy is the big food cart that I owned. My first attempt on being a businessman. It went well for the first couple of months, but my job in Makati during that time kept me from concentrating on the business. I had two people working for me but I also knew that I needed to manage the business fulltime for it to succeed, something that I coudn't do. Well, I'm glad to know that it is being sold to people who know what they're doing and can take care of the business. Maybe in the future, when I have enough resources, I'll get back to what I really want to do, that is to have my own business. Goodbye Yumsy, we had lot's of fun didn't we? Remember all the kolehiyalas in UST? (did I spell that right?) All the girls asking for my name and wondering if I also owned the cybercafe next door (haha). Maybe the equation Guys + business + money = girls really is right! (lol). Bye for now, gotta work.

No comments: