Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fridays and just lovin' my job

Here I am chillin at my desk, listenin to Ja Rule, my mp3 collection to keep me company, iBook by my side. I haven't finished doing the rest of my company profilling yet, well there's no hurry..its a Friday and I'm just jiviin to this weekend feel. Me, I'm just enjoying my life, my job. Man! how many people can say that? that they love their job, but its true I do. I think I have one of the bestest job in the world. I get to work with computers, software...techie stuff, I can watch YouTube whenever I want, I get calls from my clients who like what I do for them and well, I don't have to sweat it when it comes to closing a deal. Maybe it's this music, feel good, lovelife tune. A newly opened Starbucks just a few steps from my office...boy! this must be heaven. I'm surrounded by one the coolest bunch of people this side of the planet. Man, I'm blessed. Christmas is just around the corner, I think I am really going to enjoy this coming holidays, it'll be different. Company just installed a new high tech biometric scanner, hehe how cool is that! Sometimes, change can do us good, it'll open up new opportunities. Whoah! we're going home! Somethings up! see you next week.

No comments: