Monday, November 27, 2006

Whenever I get dissensitized by everything thats going on around me, bombarded by media, popculture and popular opinion. Whenever I feel I've lost my way, wilderness wanderings to places and paths I should have not taken...so far away from where I should be. I try to deeply look inside of me, I draw from deep within and take root of who I really am, holding on to my faith, holding on to what I believe...my convictions. Sometimes I do not feel as strong as I was before, and my body is aching and weary from all the battles. When my face is wet with tears and all the people I call friends have gone away and there is nobody else to listen to me. I try to listen to that still small voice inside, saying that I am not alone and that when I am weak...I can hold on to someone who's strong. Whenever my doubts and fears gets the better of me, whenever I fall down, when I don't feel loved and when loneliness sets in, grace takes hold of me and picks me so I can fight another day. Whenever I am pounded by the raging waves of the daily grind, I see the faint light of the lighthouse and I am led back to the security of the shores. There is one thing I know, that I am never alone, that I am forever held by the loving arms of grace.

No comments: