Monday, October 10, 2011

somehow, sometimes you get the feeling that even relationships are a test. Like some kind of
"king of the hill" type performance evaluation. At the office I get to listen to hundreds perhaps thousands of calls a month (just kiddin') i grade the reps based on parameters and identifiers the quality department created for a specific client or account. On relationships, I get evaluated based on how I look, react to relatives or important family members. What about a litmus test? it's that tough. I don't know about you but when it comes to "unconditional love" I'm certain that when it comes to my relationship..well that it's just basically a concept. The truth is, I am being evaluated, analyzed and audited based on my performance, reactions, the ability and the amount of vigor I still have when it comes to shopping (hours and hours of walking around). And so as I've mentioned "unconditional love" when it comes to relationships is just merely a concept. My feet hurts like hell and the nagging is like dripping water from a leaky faucet.

No comments: