Monday, October 17, 2011

three years has passed, it feels to me like it was just over a year ago since we met but three years? wow, I'm just as impressed with that number as yourself. We were strangers, just living both our lives and trying to find the right path to take. I'm sure there's a cliche around here but that doesn't matter. I think, I know..we tend to take things for granted. We're comfortable with each other, we know each others ever changing moods (especially during those weird PMS days which I try to hide under a rock until that hormone induced rage/tantrum subsides), you can tell whether I'm telling the truth just by looking at my face. We often find ourselves saying the same thing during a conversation as if our brains were interconnected/synced by iCloud or when we look at each other after a particular scene with the same reaction while watching a movie.

We had our shares of up's and down's and disappointments, and of course lots of joys and some of life's pain which I know isn't that abnormal but just a part of being alive. Isn't it funny how it all started? I'm not even sure if there was any fireworks or any kind of parade, but well here we are. The state or concept of being in a relationship but not really (confusing) but well we didn't really mind didn't we? As long as we jived, as long as we are we, we didn't care. But somehow I knew one of us was eventually gonna ask THE question "what's next?" or "when?". Which brings me to my next barrage of blabber. I love you, I want you to be mine...to be officially mine. (DISCLAIMER: this isn't a wedding proposal so no dreams of weddings yet okay??)

There is no one else I want except you, there's no else I can imagine walking the aisle towards me except you, despite your nagging nature, your perfectionism (but please do relax on that area okay, cut the guy some slack) So there, can we please make it official? Can you be mine?


PS.
Next years gonna be one heck of a year God willing. Be ready :)

1 comment:

Tinsky said...

Jamesky Yes! Yes! Yes! Everybody is waiting for this moment from my family to my friends. Yes its been 3 years but its worth the wait right? Actually 3 yrs and 7 days to be exact. Im very happy. We really deserve this. I know we are different from ordinary couples but im proud of what we have. Its patience, trust and loyalty that binds us together plus ofcourse the guidance of God. Thank you for everything. Thank you for waiting so long. There will always be the right time and this is it. Thank you for loving me and my family unconditonally. You will always be my friend, my mentor, my only one. -Tinsky! :) :) :)