Wednesday, August 09, 2006


5:00 AM. I'm back at my desk from the training room. We did some conferencing with the guys from Edge Tech, updates on some new products and technology plus a new memory configurator site to assist us on thos complicated memory compatibility issues. Also some nifty SPIFF and rewards program for those who reach a specific sales percentage, cool gadgets by the way!

One thing that I'm also raving about, is that I'll be moving in to my new apartment very soon! It's pretty much smaller than the place I'm staying in right now but it's going to be my own place, no more pesky cousins around! (haha) I'll be needing a bit of time though to do some restyling and repainting. A Terra Cotta based color is really what I'm after, adding in some lighting to accentuate the colors. Hmm, I'm gonna need a lot more cash this coming month for this project to push through. Hopefully, I can move in early next month.

I was able to finish a book this week which is good since I was able to balance work, sleeping and reading...ah time, if I can just have more of it then my life will be perfect (lol). I almost forgot, it's Wednesday already! I have two days of peace and quiet, hoping to get some much needed R&R...hopefully.

Relationship wise, lots of recommendations, lots of future dates but unfortunately my schedule does not permit me to grab those "opportunities" (hehe)

Management has been a lil' bit on the strict side, hoping that I'll still be able to access Friendster via proxy. Hey IT, give us a break! Promise! we'll get you more sales!

No comments: