Sunday, August 20, 2006

Two rootbeers later...

Sunday, 4:08 AM. Two cans of Mug rootbeer and a sandwhich later, I'm still hungry. Team 4 decided to order pizza (awesome!). I can't wait to sink my teeth into a nice juicy, slice of Monster pizza (definitely, heaven here on earth). I'm also craving for some Siu Mai and sharks fin soup, nothing beats Chinese food..(my Chinese sensibilities)

Work has always been laid back during weekends. So everybody tries to take advantage of it. Guitar playing in the background, working nightshift has never been as enjoyable as right now. I usually talk a lot about my job, it's really not because the company that I'm working for is perfect, actually it's far from being perfect. We do have our fair share of office politics, a**h****, terror bosses, hotties, jerks and weirdos..the usual stuff that comes with this kind of job. But you know what, I bet you that there are thousands of people out there who doesn't have a job, or even if they do, I betcha they don't get the same figures that we get. I'm practically just babbling along right now.

What else? I had a great date night during my off, special thanks to the Pimp Daddy...mt buddy Arvin was able to introduce me to some fine women (hehe) It's just nice to have dates all over again, get to know some new people. Life continues to be quite complicated, but I also have a lot to be thankful about and I guess that is whats most important. The be able to see beauty, to enjoy the simple and yes the best things in life are definitely free.

I was able to finish Gaiman's Anansi Boys, Matt, if you're reading this, get your butt off to Powerbooks and get one, that is if they still have a copy. That man is a genius, he has set a new standard for the genre, if not creating a totally new one. Go buy a book, lock your doors, turn off your phone, unplug your landlines, brew some coffee or make a nice hot mug of Swiss Miss and prepare to leave the world for awhile.

Coffee, I heard that StarBucks just released their new Black Apron Exclusive coffee, it's called Kopi Kampung, Indonesian Sulawesi. I'm not sure how the Starbucks critics are going to rate this but it might be a good idea to know what it taste like. Being a big fan of Indonesian coffee. If I could just get one of those Mazzer Mini E grinders, sheesh if not because they cost an arm and a leg.

No comments: