Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Looking forward to ordering Neil's upcoming book "Fragile Things", I will also try to order "Smokes and Murrors" on Amazon. This fast becoming an addiction (smile). I wonder if I could buy Dave McKean's artwork locally...maybe a poster or two. I can imagine it to be a little expensive.

Weekends are here again, how am I going to celebrate? I'm still not sure, hang out somewhere with friends, go home have a bit of shut eye, go to Greenbelt for coffee and more books. Nothing special really, I need to cheer up, happiness is just a state of mind James..I constantly try to remind myself. My mom use to tell me that it was raining cats and dogs when I was born...did that in fact affected my psychological makeup? (paused)

More conference meetings, this time with HP. 5:40 in the morning, a few more minutes and I'll be on my way home. On second thought, might do another hour of overtime.

No comments: