Friday, December 01, 2006

The Special Ops A47 Spetsnaz


This morning, the airsoft group of OSRP, me included went to Sir Tuks house in Makati to finally get our hands on our much awaited weaponry. I finally decided on getting a Spetsnaz A47, all I can say is wow, 330 FPS out of the box and was highly recommended by some of the vet airsofters. It certainly beats the crap out of the Super M and the S-System in performance although of course the M4's still get my attention in terms of their pogi points. But of course when it comes to real tine performance specially in CQB's (close quarter battles) it's the A47 who's hands down the winner. I can't believe this is actually an Ak-47 variation, although an icon, I really have not been a through and through fan of this rifle since it's been the weapon of choice for those communist/terrorist countries, like the former Soviet Union, the Taliban has also been known to use the 47. The Spetsnaz is currently used by Special Ops teams in Russia, Poland etc.

No comments: