Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I haven't gotten a lot of sleep for the past two days, I wonder if my old bud mr. insomnia, came back to give me a visit or maybe its just from all the caffeine thats been building up inside my system for the last three months, this is all your fault Starbucks!! (going back to sipping my java). I should probably try decaf from now on.

Big Boss Sean just came back from Canada, so it's back to high gear for the rest of us. VL, goody! goody! I'll be filling my vacation leave next month, hopefully it'll get approved, planning to go on a backpacking trip to...I haven't decided yet. Mindanao perhaps? I wonder how much is a plane ticket to Thailand, Phuket, gotta go there once in my lifetime. Maybe, maybe not.

Voicemail, 10 messages, most probably old customers having difficulty downloading the rebate forms or perhaps some returns again. Glad I won't have to deal with those again, which reminds me I need to change my voicemail.

Looking ahead, December is going to be one very busy month for me, lot's of work coming in even during the holidays, hopefully I won't be spending Christmas or New Year in the office, but I guess I don't mind. Back to work.

No comments: