Tuesday, October 10, 2006

There were several questions that I asked myself, these included; "Where am I going?", Where am I headed?", What are my goals?". In asking these questions I was able to look within and assess my own life and where I was at in this present moment. It is far too easy to get lost in the fray of daily living. Goals can sometimes be lost in the momentary pursuit of the enjoyment and pleasure of daily living. The temporary can sometimes substitute for what should be the main goal. Although the sidestreets do provide a deeper perspective of the journey ahead, we must remember that they should only be one of the means and not an end to itself. Questions and silent contemplations; they provide an inner look at what we have accomplished and what we have yet to do.

No comments: