Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On the job

Contacting I.T. managers, emailing quotes for companies, more follow-up calls, eating mass quantities of sugar and msg enhanced, artificially flavored food stuff (hopefully I'll gain some superhuman abilities because of this), drinking coffee like it'll run out tomorrow, updating my blog, watching YouTube and NothingToxic, sleeping, trips to 7-11, follow-up emails, online trainings for my Cisco and Microsoft certification, speaking in alien terminology..ex. "I need a wireless router that has a built-in firewall/email protection that can connect to a cellular provider like Sprint, any suggestions guys?"; uhm..uhm..let me transfer you to our Tech Support people. (just kidding)
or I need a new powersupply for my old thingamajig so it'll be compatible with todays standard and also I need some new software to help me in my quest for world domination, oh and don't forget the updates, I might be interested in conquering the Milky Way after this", listening to my MP3 collection, more emails, Xsale, Excel, VARLeasing, CAPSITES, SRCing, MRCing, TPOPing, ALTTABBing in between (just in case the boss drops by for a visit) and of course everybody's favorite YMing and Friendster (via proxy) (shhhhh) Just another day on the job.

No comments: