Saturday, October 14, 2006

Thank God for the weekends!

Another work day has ended, the floor is filled with smiles and laughter, who woudn't laugh or smile, the weekends have arrived and after a long week of work, its time to relax, spend time with good friends, watch a movie, finish reading that new book you just bought, waste time at a coffee shop, you get to sleep all day, watch tv all day but best of all, I get to go to church. I know, it's different. I use to spend my Sunday's at home or going to the mall, but now I've realized what I've been missing all along. It's the weekends, it's two days of bliss for people like me.

Breakfast and coffee with the BD team. Hopefully I won't get too sleepy, I need to get the most out of this Saturday (smile) See you next week people!

No comments: